Cedarwood Essential Oils
We offer 30-day FREE returns
Cedarwood essential oil has a woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma. When applied topically, it can help maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful skin. You can also massage Cedarwood oil into your scalp to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking hair.
Cedarwood essential oil has a warm, relaxing aroma that is soothing when diffused. It can be used topically on skin and hair to moisturise and condition.
Please allow for 7-10 days for shipping on this product.
- Diffuse Cedarwood in the evening to create a relaxing atmosphere and help neutralize odours.
- Apply 1-2 drops onto your pillow before going to bed.
- Add a couple of drops to a DIY outdoor spray blended with oils such as Citronella, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Myrtle, Clove, or Lemongrass to use at sporting events or while camping.
- Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage. Warm a few drops between your hands and rub it into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
- Add Cedarwood to your favourite lotions and skin care products to help cleanse and moisturise the skin.
- Set yourself up for a restful evening with a soothing, honey-like aroma.
- Discover the quiet moments with a balance of sweet and earthy fragrances to support focus.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Ingredients: Cedrus atlantica† (Cedarwood) bark oil
†100% pure essential oil
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
*I am an Independent Young Living Distributor.