Leather Nappy Backpack
We offer 30-day FREE returns
This leather nappy backpack has been designed by moms for moms & dads. All our leather products have been hand crafted with love in Cape Town, South Africa.
We know that traveling can be tough with little ones, and it's essential to have the perfect nappy bag to grow with you and your little one. Our bags are designed to hold bottles, diapers, wet wipes, extra clothes and your personal belongings. The bottle holders has specifically been designed to hold any size baby bottle, and even a 500ml water bottle with ease. Trendlings leather nappy bag has one larger zip compartment with 4 internal compartments to easy organize, two outer zipped pocket, one for mom and one at the back to store the changing mat, and two side zipper compartments for bottles.
The straps can be worn as a backpack or cross-body strap and also includes pram straps, making it both comfortable and durable.
We have included a FREE padded changing mat, with our custom local designed Birds print.
*Items seen in the bag are only for display-purposes – not included.
- Genuine leather: Bovine leather
- Bag Height:32cm
- Bag Width: top: 39cm bottom: 32cm
- Bag Depth: 12cm
- Bottle holder compartments:
- Includes padded changing mat
- Large Zip compartment with 4 smaller internal compartments inside
- Side compartments on the bag is designed to hold baby/water bottles on either side
- Lining is made from water resistant fabric
- Two handle straps which are dual purpose as pram straps
- Backpack straps are adjustable and can be used as backpack or cross-body strap
- All trims are antique brass plated
We use 100% Genuine Bovine leather, and water resistant fabric for lining.
Please note leather is a natural product and variations from the original color may occur.
100% Genuine leather is a natural product and through usage, it can change over time. This product is wipeable, for food and drink spill wipe with a damp cloth immediately. For best results we recommend to condition your leather 3 times a year to protect your bag. Do not use Harsh chemical or petroleum based leather cleaners.